What is Push Democracy Forward’s culture?
- Through our culture, we nurture and expand a Black-centered, democratic community of activists, policy makers and leaders
Centered on the principals of Kwanzaa
- Recognition of spiritual principles of love, humanity and abundance
What are Push Democracy Forward’s values?
- One person, one vote
Who is responsible for what on the team?
- President – Bishop James W. Dixon, II
- Executive Director – Shuronda Robinson (Communications, Events)
- Organizing Director – Robert Williams (Field Organizer, Data)
- Administration – Millie Williams
- Finance Director – Claude Cummings
- Treasurer – Trey Daniels (Political Director, Coalitions)